The terms and conditions contained herein along with the terms and conditions from an Agreement regulating our relationship with regard to the use of VI Concepts in services by you. You are advised to read this Agreement carefully. If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding agreement between you and VI Concepts.
1. The VI Concepts shall perform and complete the Services in accordance with the agreement
2. If the VI Concepts performed any services for the Client prior to the operative date of the Contract, those services shall be incorporated in the Services and those are governed by the terms of the Contract
3. After Finalising the design & agreement, no further modifications are accepted
4. VI Concepts shall not deviate design during installation and will be committed to execute project based on the design scope
5. Provision of the builder’s working drawings and schedule of works in a form suitable for use by the VI Concepts.
6. Client need to provide information for third party works at their flat, you should have to inform design team to perform the Services
7. VI Concepts can also provide individual services like designing, modular kitchen work, etc., as per the requirement which will be charged as per SFT basis
8. VI Concepts will use commercially reasonable endeavors to perform the Services within the time specified in the Interior Design Agreement.
9. VI Concepts holds the responsibility for material delivery only till the client site. Material kept at the site is completely client’s responsibility
VI Concepts honors its quality promise only when the product supplied and installed is properly maintained and for normal domestic use. The product is still owned by the original purchaser. The product is still at its original installed position and location.
VI Concept is not responsible for damage considers such as Normal incidental deterioration like nicks, cuts, scratches, physical damage, flame burns, glass damages and abrasions which are resulting from normal use during the standard life of the product which are installed at kitchens, wardrobes, storage and countertops.
VI Concepts will not be responsible for any claims arising out of defects due to material or workmanship of products not listed under claim terms listed.
VI Concepts is responsible only for wood warranty on 8 years. Whereas for hardware products the warranty comes directly from the manufacturer.
1. Clients has to provide Builder Site Handover letter along with Interior work permission letter from the Builder / Association / Community.
2. Clients has to consider public holidays, & Sundays during installation process
3. VI Concepts technicians will not carry any extra works other than the agreed contract